IARSS is hosting a series of “instralogues” (instruction + dialogue) called “Connecting Beyond the Conference”. The 30 minute on-line sessions, held at 3:30 pm on the third Tuesday of every month, feature ROE/ISC personnel sharing their knowledge about pertinent topics. Each session will provide time for sharing among participants.
There is no fee for involvement and no “clock hours” will be provided. All sessions will be recorded and will be available on this website.
In Support of Instructional Coaches, Dr. Lori Fanello, Ronnie Bazan, December 18, 2018, 3:30-4:00
Dr. Lori Fanello, Regional Superintendent, and Ronnie Bazan, KIDS Consultant, will share the steps that KIDS/ROE#4 used to initiate Instructional Coaches Networking. Other learning opportunities KIDS has provided for Instructional Coaches will also be shared (e.g., workshops led by Instructional Coach Expert, book studies, etc. REGISTER
Using Title Funds to Support Professional Learning Opportunities, Carmen Bergmann, January 15, 2019, 3:30-4:00
This session will feature a brief overview of Title funding, suggestions IARSS members can provide to districts about using Title funds to support Professional Learning opportunities and examples of how districts are using their funds. REGISTER
Scheduling and Facilitating a Successful On-line Administrators’ Academy, Katie Algrim, February 19th, 2019, 3:30-4:00 pm.
Katie Algrim will provide IARSS members with tools and techniques to schedule and run an existing Administrators’ Academy successfully. REGISTER
- Fee Structuring for Beyond Foundational Services, Jeri Callaway, May 15, 2018
- Presentation Technology, Katie Algrim, June 19, 2018
- Marketing presented by Jeri Callaway—July 17, 2018
- Learning Forward Standards for Professional Learning presented by Kevin Seymour—August 21, 2018
- To Sell Is Human Overview, Kevin Seymour, November 20, 2018.
- Learning Management Systems Opportunities for IARSS Members, Matt Weld from Teaching Illinois, Kip Pygman and Danielle Lewis from Illinois Virtual School and Katie Algrim from Illinois Learning Academy (Canvas/Kane ROE), December 10th, 2018
- SAT Suite of Assessments for IARSS Members, Chris Heintz, The College Board, November 13, 2018
- Children’s Behavioral Health Supports in Schools Communities (August 29, 2016)
- Understanding the 21st Century Learner (June 24, 2016)
- Promoting Your ROE’s/ISC’s Activities Using Social Media (June 2, 2016)
- Overview of ESSA Webinar (April 22, 2016)
- Compliance Webinar (September 1, 2015)
- Standards-Based Reports Webinar (August 25, 2015)
- Recording Evaluations & Awarding PD Hours (May 12, 2015)