SAT Suite of Assessments for IARSS Members, Chris Heintz, The College Board, November 13th, 10:00-11:00 am
This webinar will provide an overview of the SAT Suite of Assessments, including how the assessments are aligned to one another, how to support schools and districts to access and analyze SAT and PSAT data through the College Board Assessment Reporting Portal, and updates around Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy, including the use of new educator coaching tools. Webinars will be presented by Chris Heintz of The College Board. REGISTER
IARSS is hosting a series of “instralogues” (instruction + dialogue) called “Connecting Beyond the Conference”. The 30 minute on-line sessions, held at 3:30 pm on the third Tuesday of every month, feature ROE/ISC personnel sharing their knowledge about pertinent topics. Each session will provide time for sharing among participants.
There is no fee for involvement and no “clock hours” will be provided. All sessions will be recorded and will be available on this website.
To Sell Is Human Overview, Kevin Seymour, November 20, 2018, 3:30-4:00
“Like it or not, we’re all in sales now”.—Daniel Pink
To Sell Is Human shows us that selling is part of our lives, no matter what we do. Teachers sell students on the value of paying attention in class. Administrators sell teachers of the value of analyzing student data. ROE/ISC personnel sell teachers and administrators on the value of effective planning.
During this instralogue we will talk about how we can convince others in an honest, natural, and sustainable ways. REGISTER
In Support of Instructional Coaches, Dr. Lori Fanello, Ronnie Bazan, December 18, 2018, 3:30-4:00
Dr. Lori Fanello, Regional Superintendent, and Ronnie Bazan, KIDS Consultant, will share the steps that KIDS/ROE#4 used to initiate Instructional Coaches Networking. Other learning opportunities KIDS has provided for Instructional Coaches will also be shared (e.g., workshops led by Instructional Coach Expert, book studies, etc. REGISTER
Using Title Funds to Support Professional Learning Opportunities, Carmen Bergmann, January 15, 2019, 3:30-4:00
This session will feature a brief overview of Title funding, suggestions IARSS members can provide to districts about using Title funds to support Professional Learning opportunities and examples of how districts are using their funds. REGISTER
- Fee Structuring for Beyond Foundational Services, Jeri Callaway, May 15, 2018
- Presentation Technology, Katie Algrim, June 19, 2018
- Marketing presented by Jeri Callaway—July 17, 2018
- Learning Forward Standards for Professional Learning presented by Kevin Seymour—August 21, 2018
- Children’s Behavioral Health Supports in Schools Communities (August 29, 2016)
- Understanding the 21st Century Learner (June 24, 2016)
- Promoting Your ROE’s/ISC’s Activities Using Social Media (June 2, 2016)
- Overview of ESSA Webinar (April 22, 2016)
- Compliance Webinar (September 1, 2015)
- Standards-Based Reports Webinar (August 25, 2015)
- Recording Evaluations & Awarding PD Hours (May 12, 2015)