The Illinois Association of Regional Superintendents of Schools (IARSS) is proud to bring you our 2020 Illinois Educator Shortage Study and associated materials.
For several years, we have partnered with Goshen Education Consulting and higher education experts to survey schools across the state about the shortage of educators and to report our findings. This year, we have enhanced and expanded our report.
We have worked with Goshen to build this exciting online dashboard allowing users to dig deep into our Fall 2020 survey results. Please watch this video for a quick explanation of how to use the dashboard.
Access our Media Materials supporting the March 1 release of the report: news release, fact sheets, and social media content.
Our recent Educator Shortage reports:
- SPEDxchange CEO John Consalvi - 03/29/2021
- RPS 205 partners with local college to recruit future teachers
- Education officials say more funding is needed for K-12 schools in Illinois
- Central Illinois schools reflect on learning through COVID-19, make progress in transition
- Springfield educators address teacher shortage, lack of diversity
- Coalition of southern Illinois schools gets $1M grant to address teacher shortage
- Teacher shortage in Illinois is looking likely
- ‘Teachers need respect.’ | Educators weigh in on Illinois teacher shortage
- Illinois has a teacher shortage problem – SPEDxchange has a solut
- Illinois Education Association President Discusses Challenges For Teachers, Students During Pandemic
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact IARSS Educator Shortage Committee Chair John Meixner at [email protected], or Goshen Education Consulting’s Tom Withee at [email protected].