College Board Assessment Reporting Portal Updates, February 5th, 2:00 pm
This webinar, presented by Chris Heintz from The College Board, will provide Regional staff with a demonstration of the College Board’s Assessment Reporting Portal for SAT and PSAT data. Additionally, staff will be provided with instructions on how to pull reports from the portal and how to best assist schools analyzing their data to make impactful change for students. REGISTER
IARSS is hosting a series of “instralogues” (instruction + dialogue) called “Connecting Beyond the Conference”. The 30 minute on-line sessions, held at 3:30 pm on the third Tuesday of every month, feature ROE/ISC personnel sharing their knowledge about pertinent topics. Each session will provide time for sharing among participants.
There is no fee for involvement and no “clock hours” will be provided. All sessions will be recorded and will be available on this website.
Scheduling and Facilitating a Successful On-line Administrators’ Academy, Katie Algrim, February 19th, 2019, 3:30-4:00 pm.
Katie Algrim will provide IARSS members with tools and techniques to schedule and run an existing Administrators’ Academy successfully. REGISTER
- Fee Structuring for Beyond Foundational Services, Jeri Callaway, May 15, 2018
- Presentation Technology, Katie Algrim, June 19, 2018
- Marketing presented by Jeri Callaway—July 17, 2018
- Learning Forward Standards for Professional Learning presented by Kevin Seymour—August 21, 2018
- To Sell Is Human Overview, Kevin Seymour, November 20, 2018.
- In Support of Instructional Coaches, Dr. Lori Fanello, Ronnie Bazan, December 18, 2018
- Using Title Funds to Support Professional Learning Opportunities, Carmen Bergmann, January 15, 2019.
- College Board Assessment Reporting Portal Updates, Chris Heintz from The College Board, demonstrated College Board’s Assessment Reporting Portal for SAT and PSAT data. January 8, 2019.
- Learning Management Systems Opportunities for IARSS Members, Matt Weld from Teaching Illinois, Kip Pygman and Danielle Lewis from Illinois Virtual School and Katie Algrim from Illinois Learning Academy (Canvas/Kane ROE), December 10th, 2018
- SAT Suite of Assessments for IARSS Members, Chris Heintz, The College Board, November 13, 2018
- Children’s Behavioral Health Supports in Schools Communities (August 29, 2016)
- Understanding the 21st Century Learner (June 24, 2016)
- Promoting Your ROE’s/ISC’s Activities Using Social Media (June 2, 2016)
- Overview of ESSA Webinar (April 22, 2016)
- Compliance Webinar (September 1, 2015)
- Standards-Based Reports Webinar (August 25, 2015)
- Recording Evaluations & Awarding PD Hours (May 12, 2015)