- This event has passed.
NWEA MAP Training: Student Goal Setting & Growth and Differentiated Instruction
February 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$150.00
Participants will use their school’s data to:
- Access, interpret, and apply student data using Achievement Status and Growth (ASG) reports
- Develop sound student learning goals using growth projections and learning statements from the Student Profile report
- Engage students in goal setting and build shared ownership of data with students and parents
- Build a shared understanding of differentiated instruction
- Use MAP Growth reports to gauge student readiness
- Identify instructional resources you can use to target diverse learning needs
Please Note: Fee: $400 for a team from the same district; $150 for an individual teacher.