- This event has passed.
IAA #3700 An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of Health Life Safety and Compliance
September 15, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This is an activity and collaboration-filled Academy. The purpose of this course is to provide Administrators and other school personnel with an in-depth look, and discovery into, topics related to Health Life Safety and Compliance. You will gain a better understanding of all things related to the processes and also will build a Facility Manager network for collaboration.
This academy would benefit anyone involved with fulfilling HLS and Compliance processes and Requirements: Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Facility Managers/ Head Custodians, Architects, etc. Topics will include:
• Numerous useful documents and activities to assist in developing a useful/practical understanding and in-depth working knowledge of the “Ins and Outs” of these required processes.
• The opportunity to get stakeholders on the same page, and develop a better understanding and practical working knowledge of the HLS and compliance systems
• Beneficial tools and a deeper working knowledge of HLS, Building Permitting, 10-year Survey, Compliance, and Amendment processes
• Activities directly related to familiarization and understanding of HLS & compliance handbooks and requirements
• We will ask participants to follow all CDC protocols while in attendance. A box lunch and bottled water will be included.
Administrator Academy Credit or Professional Learning Credit Hours will be awarded upon completion
$135 for Sangamon-Menard Educators; $150 for all Others
To register visit roe51.org or call Angie Durall at 217-585-8090