AA #3730 The Power of Positive Leadership
August 10 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$200
Join Dr. Stewart and discover the proven principles that make great leaders great!
The research is clear. Being a positive leader is not just a nice way to lead. It’s the way to lead if you want to build a great culture, unite your organization in the face of change and adversity, develop a committed team and achieve superior goals. You’ll learn skills to enhance your leadership capability and leave with a practical action plan to bring out the best in yourself and your team. You’ll discover the key principles and practices of the greatest leaders throughout history and incorporate them into your own leadership style. In the process you’ll discover that being a positive leader not only makes you better – It makes everyone around you better.
The Power of Positive Leadership Training is an interactive program facilitated by a certified Jon Gordon Companies trainer that gives leaders and aspiring leaders the necessary tools to:
- Create a strong, positive culture
- Develop a positive mindset to enhance your daily leadership interactions
- Create a positive vision and apply engagement strategies to help your team achieve it
- Thrive through challenges and change
- Implement strategies to transform and remove negativity
- Communicate and connect more effectively to build trust, relationships, and a more united and committed team
- Implement proven principles to drive excellence and enhance performance
To Register: https://cutt.ly/NnzYTvg