- This event has passed.
AA 1451: Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Teacher Evaluators (Retraining)
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:45 pm$225.00
- This course focuses on Domains 1 & 4 of the Danielson 2013 Framework.
- Administrators who evaluate teachers must demonstrate a high rate of inter-rater reliability & communicate evaluation outcomes in constructive/supportive ways.
- They must also recognize & control for bias when conducting evaluations/determining results.
- Participants will record data from a pre-conference, align data to the Danielson Framework (Domain 1), collaboratively determine ratings, observe post-conferences, evaluate teacher evidence, & align to the Danielson Framework (Domain 4).
- Emphasis is placed on meaningful pre/post conferences with teachers that ultimately results in improved instruction/practices.
- Participants are also expected to demonstrate a high degree of inter-rater reliability as they determine a final rating based on the evidence gathered for Domains 1 & 4.