- This event has passed.
A.A. #3775 Designing and Evaluating an Instructional Coaching Model at the School or District Level
June 3 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$195
1. Be introduced to instructional coaching models that are student-centered and focused on high impact
2. Learn strategies for developing positive and supportive relationships with instructional coaches.
3. Learn the key indicators for developing a school culture that supports coaching success.
4. Identify the types of essential data that will support the implementation of coaching cycles.
5. Improve their skills in analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of instructional coaching systems.
6. Identify the professional development structures needed to sustain an effective and impactful
instructional coaching system.